It’s Friday—-If you’re happy and you know it, say HOORAY!!!!!
I’m happy about it. Here’s some stuff rumbling through my brain…
- E is feeling good today. When got an appointment with a doc in town who has experince with children with migraines. We see him on the 22nd and we will go from there. In the meantime, we are trying to keep him on a rather rigid sleep schedule and no video games. I’ll keep you upated if/when we find out anything new.
- Is it just me, or is it annoying that every kid on Disney channel has to sing? Ugh, really? And why is Selena Gomez looking like she is in her mid-twenties on this video they are showing? I think she just got her driver’s license. Gosh, let kids be kids!
- I’m in the mood to make something. E is really wanting some rice krispie treats so we may do that here in a bit (Daddy and Big Bro are at the football game). Definitely thinking that this weekend calls for some homemade bread and maybe some chicken and dumplings.
- Crafts, crafts, crafts—got lots of projects that I want to work on but my get up and go seems to have gone.
- What does it say about me that I kind of enjoy Phineas and Ferb? Hmm…maybe that I am channeling my inner child?
- I dropped 2 stacked chairs on the top of my left foot today. it sure does hurt—even my toes are aching. Maybe I should borrow that boot that Mr. G already quit wearing!
- My oldest turns 11 next week. 11!!! Eleven years since he was born!!! I don’t think it is possible it has been that long. Wasn’t he just a baby last year?
- Pumpkin patch this weekend!!! WooHoo—love the pumpkin patch. We are also going to do fun stuff to celebrate C’s special day. Movie, dinner out, maybe a little Mr. Gattis, who knows?
- Have I mentioned my love of Scentsy? Right now I’ve got birthday cake going and it is sooooo yummy smelling! Yesterday, when I went to pick up E at school the office ladies had “Maple Butter” going. OH MY GOSH it smelled so good I wanted to eat it!!!!!! it seems almost wrong for something to smell that good and not be edible!
- OK,so I can either now go (a) read a book or (b) empty my dishwasher. Any recommendations? LOL–that really isn’t even a contest!