|Whatcha’ think about that?|
I think it is pretty cool! Especially since it was awarded to me by a new follower of the blog. Thanks so much to 1neproudmama over at From High Heels to Sneakers.
So as part of the award I have to:
How It Works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 things about me:
1. I mentioned this recently, but I have a mah jong obsession. My current favorite game is Mah Jong Dimensions on Facebook. It can be all consuming!
2. I cannot function in clutter and disorder. Truly, I have a physical reaction. My mind gets fuzzy, I feel anxious, sometimes I even start to itch-like my skin is crawling.
3. I love blankets and pajamas that are soft. And I have way too many of both, but if I find one/some that are snuggly and soft, and cuddly before you even get them home and washed, its like I have to buy them.
4. I can be very competitive, but not in all circumstances. If it is something that I have never done before or am not good at it doesn’t bother me to lose, but if it is an area I know well, I have to be first.
5. My worst personal habit is biting my cuticles. I have done this for years. To the point of infection and yet I cannot stop myself. When I wore acrylic nails, I never picked at my cuticles, but since I had the acrylics removed, I went right back to biting away. This is worst when I am stressed, anxious, and/or worried.
6. I like to go places BUT I hate to pack and unpack for a trip. Often this is a barrier to my actually going any where. Also, I hate to travel without my husband and kids. It is very difficult for me to enjoy myself without my guys along.
7. I probably have, easily, a dozen craft projects in the works that have been in the works for months now. It is very hard for me to sit down and devote time to projects as I always allow things like laundry and chores come first. I am working on this compulsion.
Now to pass along the award!
These are all blogs that I love and looking forward to reading each day. I’m kind of bummed when they don’t have a new post. 😦 I learn things, I laugh, I cry, I relate, I hear my own voice–you know in a “I could have written that way” not in a nutty “she needs medication” kind of way, these are good things. You should really check these ladies out!
Mary the Kay the Blog
I’m an Organizing Junkie
Lil’ Luna–All Things Good
Under the Table and Dreaming
Felt so Cute
The Big Fat Gini
A Houseful of Boys
One of THOSE Moms
Back to the Cutting Board