Do you have a lot of blogs that you read? Are you on Pinterest? Is everything you read and see full of pumpkins, Halloween, and fall decor? Well, you won’t find any of that here!
I am treading water here folks. I don’t have any time for fall decorating or crafts. I leave the house at 7:30. I teach all day. Pick up the kids. Zoom home…start supper, do my daily chores around the house. Work out, eat supper and go to bed. Then start it all over again the next day.
Working every day has reminded me of some things that I choose to forget.
1) I don’t like working every day.
2) I don’t like having to get up, get ready and be out of the house by a certain time.
3) i REALLY miss being able to get my work out and chores done in the morning.
4) I miss having control of my schedule.
5) I am not a very good mommy when I am working all day. My patience is short!
6) My bladder doesn’t remember how to only pee 2x a day (lunch and conference time)—I was about to POP at 3:00 today!
7) MAJOR props to all the full time working moms. I used to do this, I don’t miss this, and I am ready to get back to my part time status ASAP!