I’ve got pics of the elf to post, and some pics of decorations, and some recipes buuuuuut……I’m tired. And to post those things I would have to get up from the sofa to get the camera and the memory card and, well, that is just too much trouble right now. So instead, I am jumping on the “favorite things” bandwagon.
1. My favorite Christmas song—probably Oh Holy Night, although I really like the Carol of the Bells too.
2. My favorite Christmas movie—White Christmas with Bing Crosby. No matter how many times I see it, I still love it. (I just watched it for the second time, this Christmas, last weekend. 🙂 I always marvel at how tiny Vera Ellen’s waist is! And Rosemary Clooney in that black dress—wowza!
3. My favorite sentimental Christmas tradition—watching Rudolph, the original with Burl Ives as the snowman. LOVE it!!!
other faves, non-Christmas——
1. Mrs. Meyers Sunflower all purpose cleaner, this smells so good! It is hard for me to find in stores though so my fall back is geranium.
2. Neutrogena rain bath—-it smells fresh and clean, it rinses clean and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky, and it is gentle on skin
3. and since I seem to be on a “smell” trend
These two are my fave perfumes: Hampton Sun Privet Bloom and Philosophy Pure Grace. Hampton Sun I have only found at Sephora. They both are clean scents. Love them both.
4. Best lotion/cream for sensitive skin First Aid Beauty is the absolute best if you have dry skin. And in the winter, oh my gosh, it is FABULOUS!!! I just ordered a gigantic jar from Sephora this week to get me through the winter.
5. Voluminous Butterfly mascara—–Loreal just came out with this a few months ago and I already love it. it does a fabulous job of separating and lengthening my lashes.
6. back to how things smell….Scentsy Happy Birthday
OH MY GOODNESS!! As my youngest says “I want to eat the air!!!” It smells just like cake! And my winter fave is cozy fireside—-it smells like Christmas.
7. Salted caramel mocha coffee creamer. This came out last year as “seasonal” so whenever I would find it at a store I would buy 6 at a time!!! Mr. G thought I was crazy. But, it was so popular that they have it year round now!! Yay!!!
8. Not Your Mother’s beach babe salt texturizing spray I love this stuff. It gives my hair enough “umph” that I don’t need to add anything else to it other than a little hairspray after I finish drying it.
9. OPI nail polish—yes, it is a little pricey—but it goes on smooth, the colors stay true, and it just the best. Right now my toes are DS bold with Minnie Style top coat—that means they are red with red and white speckles—very candy cane Christmas!
10. office supplies—yes, I am a big nerd, but I love Sharpies, colored pens, note pads, post its and pretty paper, oooo and calendars!!!
And that’s it for now. 🙂